Sunday, February 16, 2014

Audio Recordings... To Be Done Today!

Morning everyone, Lin here letting you know that my new mic came in just yesterday and I have finally gotten it working to a sufficient level. I don't believe I mentioned this on my 'About' page, but I've always been a fan of podcasts, discussions and reviews in audio form, usually for travel. Being able to listen to a review in the car, on your phone, at work, etc without the need to be at your computer is something that's really awesome. Therefore, like the ones I admire, I wish to make audio recordings for your convenience.

So all audio recordings of relevant review posts are planning to be done today. Be on the look out for changes in the past posts and always feel free to give me critiques on what I can do to sound better for you!